Wednesday, January 27, 2010

friends

when i was a little girl, i used to be the girl that was pretty shy, a wallflower, if you will. i never made friends easily and for whatever reason, those classmates around me would pick on me for this or that. i've realized over the years that since my family lives far from me, that my friends have become my surrogate family. today i was reminded of how my friends mean so much to me. a friend of mine, d* texted me and what she said about me and our friendship really touched my heart. i "heart" her and all of my good friends who have seen me through the ugly, the lows, the sad, the highs, the happy, everything... i don't know how i can survive without them, their support and their love. i can only hope that i am as good a friend as they are to me....

No comments: